PRESCHOOL SCREENING DATES:
*Thursday, September 8th, 2016
* Wednesday, January 11th, 2017
* Wednesday, April 19th, 2017
~ Priority will be given to those who register first
Parents/guardians are required by the State of Minnesota to have their student screened before entrance into Kindergarten. The target population is all children between the ages of 3 and 4. Recent brain research indicates that support at an early age can make a difference.
If you have a student between the ages of 3 and 4 years old who will need screening, please register and fill out the forms by following the steps below:
1. Visit : www.goodhue.k12.mn.us
2. Put cursor over : Community Education (tab at top of webpage)
3. Click on : Preschool
4. Click on : Preschool Screening & Registration
5. Complete steps 1-3 as directed on website
Please register and complete the forms online before the preschool screening which is included in steps 1-3 online.
Contact Maggie Voth ( ) with any questions at